A master planned community is a kind of residential community that includes a large number of recreational facilities like lakes, parks, jogging trails, bike trails and plush parks.The area of a master planned community is typically large and spread over acres of land, which is vastly different from a regular housing subdivision.
The area of a master planned community is typically large and spread over acres of land, which is vastly different from a regular housing subdivision.
Why Master Planned Communities Are Soaring In Popularity
Budget friendliness, quality of life upgrades and ubiquitous open spaces have led thousands of home buyers to master planned communities. These planned communities deliver self-sufficient commercial, residential and education opportunities – enviable for people seeking a full-fledged lifestyle.
The open spaces and luscious parklands encourage residents to get out of their houses and integrate with other neighbors in the community. The biggest advantage of master planned communities is that they contain everything residents need – from parks, dining and entertainment to medical, recreational and business amenities. Everything is within a short distance, which gives residents the opportunity to savor well-balanced work and family lives.
Master planned communities offer the best quality of life with serenity and safety at the helm. Unlike regular apartment blocks or subdivisions, a sense of community is created. Neighbors have a chance to get together and plan events together – allowing people from different backgrounds to get to know each other better.
Perhaps the best part of master planned communities is the fact that they are well governed. Rules and responsibilities are well laid out, so everyone in the community knows them.
Master planned communities in the United States are typically found in previously undeveloped spaces. This contrasts with more traditional settlements in cities, which often turn into high-density regions. Master planned communities are carefully planned outside big city limits without compromising on their proximity to nearby cities. This gives residents the opportunity to benefit from the best of both worlds.
The Woodlands: An Oasis Of Planned Beauty With A Range Of World-Class Facilities
Sequestered within a forested haven, the Woodlands fosters an engaging family life infused with a myriad of neighborhood activities and career prospects – making it one of the most popular master planned communities across the nation.
Every village in the Woodlands is like a small town with community organizations, shopping malls, schools, healthcare and recreational facilities. Every neighborhood exudes its own charm and uniqueness to support all kinds of lifestyles and budget ranges – with some settings offering lakeside villas, golf courses, and gated communities.
The sheer number of eclectic facilities offered at this 28,000-acre award-winning community propels it to the top position as a highly coveted place for living. The Woodlands offers a range of world-class facilities:
- Upscale Shopping Facilities: The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, and Hughes Landing.
- Dining Facilities: Over 200 family and exclusive restaurants at your doorstep.
- Entertainment Facilities: Arts Festival, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Insperity Golf Championship, Waterway Square, Hughes Landing.
- Parks And Recreational Facilities: 130 neighborhood parks, 7,790 acres of green parks, 205 miles of bike and hike trails, 200 acres of a lake, tennis, golf and kayaking.
- Medical Facilities: Texas Children’s Hospital, St. Luke’s Health, Memorial Hermann and CHI.
- Business Facilities: Nearly 63,000 employees reside in the Woodlands, over 21 million square feet of research, industrial, institutional and office space.
- School Facilities: Magnolia, Tomball and Conroe Independent school districts, 12,800 college students and top private schools in the country.
The town center of the Woodlands includes a range of eating, shopping and lifestyle facilities. A waterway similar to the San Antonio River Walk runs through the community with water taxis offered for additional comfort.